Saturday, April 24, 2010

Norwex, If you like that sort of thing

Okay, so I am still a fan of homemade cleaners, but I have found a new product that is spinning my tuque (as my mom would say). Norwex is a Norwegian company that makes cleaning cloths, among other things, that you only use water with. The cloths kill germs but are 100% safe for you and your kids. Clean your house with water. Shazam! How's that for natural.
The down side is that it's fricken expensive. Seriously.
UNLESS...
You host a party. I went to my friends party, bought a few items and signed up to host. My party was last night, and I am BLOWN AWAY by all the free stuff I am getting. Everyone should hose one and invite all their friends. This is one product that is worth spending on, if you can; but if you can't, it is well worth your while to make up some snacks and have the girls over.
The product I am specifically salivating over are their face cloths.
$20 for three, and they'll last at least 2 years. Sounds pricey. Until I tell you that you will no longer have to buy face soap (mine costs $30 every three to four months) or exfoliator (which if you haven't been buying, you seriously need to read up on exfoliating) OR makeup remover. Yes, it takes off foundation. Yes, even waterproof mascara. Yes, yes, yes. You can use up those products and not buy them anymore. These cloths are going to pay for themselves in the first 3 months. I LOVE how clean my face feels after I use my pink face cloth - it actually feels CLEANER.
So if you are at all interested, I would highly recommend it...

1 comment:

  1. I have it, I love it, and I'm considering "selling" it just to get the discounts :) glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete